Exit Menu


Can I still use the Library on campus?

Yes! Firstly, you will need an Alumni Card (click here to order one). You will then be able to join the library for £20 and borrow up to six long loan items at a time. If you only wish to use the space to study in, you will not need to buy a library card but you will still need an Alumni Card.

Restricted loans are reserved for students only, due to the high demand for these items. If you are looking to access a specific book, we recommend that you look online at the catalogue before coming to the library. If the book is listed as an ‘overnight loan’, ‘three day loan’, or ‘one week loan’ you will not be able to borrow it.

If you want to bring your own laptop or tablet and require network access [link to network access info below] you can arrange this with the alumni office. If you are registered with Eduroam (opens in a new window), you will also be able to log into this network on campus.

Regrettably, there are no computing facilities available for alumni on campus due to licensing restrictions that apply to all UK universities, so you will not be able to access journals and electronic resources.

Contact the Library on +44 (0)1895 266141, library@brunel.ac.uk or tweet @brunel_library if you have any questions or special requirements. 

Why can't I use the computers and electronic resources in the Library?

Unfortunately, the licences universities have for computers and electronic resources are only valid for student use, so alumni are not permitted to use them.

Can I still use the sports facilities on campus?

Yes! The facilities are open to members of the public at various times.Full details can be found here, or you can email sports.centre@brunel.ac.uk or call the Sports Centre Reception on 01895 265305.

How do I get an Alumni Card?

If you would like an Alumni Card please email your name, your current postal address, year of graduation and your subject of study to alumni@brunel.ac.uk and we will post one out to you. Alternatively, if you are on campus, you can come to the Alumni Office to collect one between 9.30am and 5.00pm Monday – Friday.

How can I get a copy of my Transcript?

The University is receiving an ever-growing number of requests for degree transcripts, course marks and so on. This is not handled directly by the Alumni Office, but we are able to forward requests to the relevant people. Please email us on alumni@brunel.ac.uk including your name, year of graduation, telephone number and we will make sure the right person handles your request.

Please note that there is a University-wide administration fee charged for Transcripts for past students, which is £22 for up to 10 copies.

Other ways to give

Thank you for making a gift to Brunel University. Below are the quick and easy ways you can donate if you do not want to use the online giving system.

Call us now
If you would like to talk to someone in the Development Team about making a donation over the telephone, to request a Direct Debit form or for more information, please call us now on 01895 267776. We look forward to your call.

Donations by Post
We gratefully receive CAF Vouchers and Cheques and by return can send you a Gift Aid form to maximise your donation. You can post a Cheque or CAF Voucher to us at the following address:
Development and Alumni Relations Office, Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge,UB8 3PH 

Leave a gift in your will
If you would like to receive further information about leaving a gift in your will, please call Clive Gee on 01895 267776 or email today

Email us
Email us to request a Direct Debit form or for any further information.

Fundraise for us
Find out how you can make a gift if you are fundraising on behalf of Brunel University, learn more.

Your support plays an invaluable part in shaping the future of Brunel and we are truly grateful for your generous and thoughtful donations. On behalf of all of the lives you will touch….thank you!

If you would like more information about how you can make a gift to support Brunel University, pleaseemail the Director of Development, Clive Gee or call 01895 267776.

You can also Give Now using our simple, secure online donation system.

How can I get a replacement Degree Certificate?

Email the Awarding Team or call 01895 267509 to arrange your replacement certficate. Undergraduates graduating from December 2015 onwards can access an online view of their certificate and award letter at Verify Brunel.

How do I update my contact details?

If you have moved house, changed email address or changed your name, please send these changes to us at alumni@brunel.ac.uk giving your year of graduation and degree subject.

How can I get help with my career/job hunting?

If you graduated within the last two years, you can still use the Placements & Careers Centre for one-to-one advice sessions, CV writing workshops, job searches and more.

If you graduated more than two years ago, you have access to some support materials on our website and should consider joining our online community at here for networking and advice. Visit Graduate Support for more information.

I am not receiving Link magazine/eNewsletters. Why?

It is possible that we don’t have the most up-to-date contact details for you. Please email our Alumni Team to update your details.

If your details are correct, ensure you add alumni@brunel.ac.uk and alumninewsletter@brunel.ac.uk to your ‘safe senders’ list to ensure you receive your eNewsletter.

Finally, if you have opted out of communications from us in the past, we will not have sent you any updates. To adjust your preferences, please email our Alumni Team to for support.

How can I change the value or frequency of my donation?

If you want to make any changes to your regular donation to Brunel, simply email the Alumni Team or call us on 01895 267775 and we will be happy to amend your Direct Debit for you.

How can I become a guest speaker or a mentor?

Thank you for thinking of supporting Brunel in this way. Please contact us on alumni@brunel.ac.uk and let us know how you would like to get involved and your area of expertise. We will then put you in touch with the relevant people in the university.

How can I advertise job vacancies to Alumni?

If you are one of our alumni you can advertise your vacancy on our jobs board at here. If you are not an alumnus, please contact us with details and we will post this on your behalf if it is relevant to our alumni.

Ensure you provide a link for further information, a contact name and email address, the method by which you are accepting applications and the closing date.

When is my Graduation Ceremony?

Details about this year's Graduation Ceremonies can be found on the dedicated Graduation web pages here.

I am trying to get in touch with an old friend. Can you help?

We are happy to try and put you in touch with an old classmate. We will forward a message to them on your behalf and ask them to get in touch with you. Please note, we are unable to give any details out about other alumni, as per the university’s data protection policy.

Email us with as much information about your friend as possible (to include first name and surname, approximate age or date of birth, course studied, year of graduation).